Joining The Affiliate Program
You can join the Affiliate Program from your Client Area, and then going to Affiliate Page. Once registered a unique link will be created for you to use when referring people to DOWO Digital. If you do not currently have an account with DOWO Digital you can create one for free at the above link.
When you join the affiliate program you gain commission at the following rates:
|Shared Hosting||10% Each Term||£15.99 on a Professional Hosting Annual Plan|
|VPS Hosting||3% Each Term||£55.59 on a Professional Cloud VPS Server Annual Plan|
|SSL Certificates||5% Per Certificate||£12.95 on a 1 Year Wildcard Certificate|
|Design Services||5% Per Project||£15 on a New Logo Package (Worth £300)|
|SEO Services||3% Each Term||£18 on a Professional SEO Plan|
|Paid Search Services||5% of Management||£5 of Standard Management Fee (Ad Spend Excluded)|
Note: All commission is paid on prices excluding VAT.
- As a DOWO affiliate, you may earn a referral commission each time a referred customer makes a payment for any hosting plan or applicable services. All orders must be for the purchase of services by a new and unique customer who arrives at the DOWO Digital site by clicking on your affiliate tracking link, completes the signup process within 90 days of clicking on the affiliate tracking link, and maintains an active paid account for a minimum of 3 months.
- If multiple affiliates refer the same unique customer, only the last referrer before the customer orders services will receive credit for the referral.
- Referred customers must maintain an active hosting service during any money back guarantee periods applicable for the affiliate reward to be considered earned. Affiliates will not receive rewards from customers who cancel their hosting service, receive a refund, or become suspended during any money back guarantee periods.
- You are solely responsible for keeping all information up to date, including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information and any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment.
- Missing or untracked affiliate referrals must be reported within 14 days of the qualifying referred sale and will be credited to your account at our sole discretion, provided that such credit has accrued pursuant to all terms in the Affiliate Terms of Service. Referrals that are not reported during the referral period will not be credited to your account.
- Earned Rewards are available for redemption after the 3-month holding period for affiliates who have an earnings balance in excess of £25. Earned rewards will be credited to your DOWO Digital account, unless covered by section 7 below.
- If agreed with DOWO Digital in writing, we can arrange for payments to be made in cash rather than credits. For this to happen you will be required to submit an invoice, subject to the terms in section 4, at the end of each month when you are above the withdrawal threshold. DOWO Digital reserve the right to refuse this request without providing a reason.
- You may request that your affiliate account is converted from a Credit Account into a Cash Account at any point, by contacting the Customer Services department. If accepted any earnings after this date will be withdrawable as cash, as covered by section 7 above.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they can accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from UK based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for all fees, taxes (including VAT if applicable), exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in receiving their rewards.
- If a referred customer initially purchases a hosting package and then downgrades their hosting package within the current term, i.e. within the first year for a 1 year package, the applicable commission paid to the affiliate will be reversed and deducted from future earnings.
- Referred customers that issue a chargeback or are found to be fraudulent (e.g. false information, fake/stolen credit cards, selling counterfeit goods etc.), as determined at DOWO Digital’s sole discretion, will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
Affiliate Restrictions and Responsibilities
- By becoming an affiliate nothing shall constitute the creation, establishment or relationship of partnership, joint venture or employer and employee between the parties and the affiliate shall not hold itself out as such to any person.
- An order must be made in your customer’s name, with your customer’s details. You cannot credit yourself for a sign-up. Affiliate funds will be removed from any customer signing themselves up using their own affiliate code.
- To be credited for an affiliate sign-up, the customer’s domain, website, or email must not already be on our system (as in, you cannot migrate sites etc from your account to a new one and be credited for the sign-up).
- DOWO Digital does not accept “coupon-only” sites in our affiliate program. We reserve the right to deactivate any account that uses coupons/discounts as a primary method of promotion at our sole discretion.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to DOWO Digital’s servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Rewards may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links, as determined at DOWO Digital’s sole discretion.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited. You may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
- Affiliates may not copy DOWO Digital’s website or any portions of it, including, without limitation, any of DOWO Digital’s trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without our prior expressed written permission.
- Purchasing, either directly or indirectly, the search name “DOWO” or any misspelling or variant thereof from websites, search engines or other directory referral services is prohibited.
- Violations of our Terms & Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of all rewards payments. Additionally, you are prohibited from:
- Gaining referrals through misrepresentation, improper use of DOWO intellectual property (ie. DOWO trademarks and copyrighted material) or impersonation of DOWO personnel is strictly prohibited and can result in loss of accrued rewards and/or removal from the program.
- Referred accounts must use different billing and payment methods than the referrer to qualify for rewards.
- Customers cannot refer themselves or their spouse/partner. No exceptions will be made. Violations can result in the loss of all accrued rewards and dismissal from the program.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time, without warning or notice, and at our sole discretion. Any affiliate who violates any of DOWO Digital’s Terms & Conditions, including without limitation, these Affiliate Program Terms, or any applicable law, is subject to having their affiliate account deactivated immediately, and all accrued rewards will be forfeited.
- At our sole discretion, any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts, as determined in our sole discretion, will be deactivated.
- If you would like to discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, simply remove your affiliate links from your website and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes, our systems will retain your account and personal information.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel our Affiliate Program at any time. Your continued use of this service after modifications have been made constitutes an acceptance of the updated terms. If you do not agree with the updated terms, your only recourse is to stop utilising our services and to terminate your account with us.
Effective Date: 27th February 2015